Product Manager, Pharmaceuticals
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 02 June 20192019-06-02 2019-08-01 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job position has just become available at a top global Pharmaceuticals company. Reporting directly to Chief Rep, this role is for candidate who has strong experience in Pharmaceuticals and ability to work independently.
About the Product Manager role:
Leading a group of product portfolio to meet the business objectives, managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Prepare annual sales forecast, annual Marketing Plan, and implement the various marketing activities of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction
- Manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales target within approved promotions budget, allocate budget to field force to ensure implement marketing strategy effectively
- Review and recommend product portfolio initiatives to include development and new product launches
- Plan and oversee the implementation of promotional programs to support brand sales objectives
- Provide field force with the required product knowledge training and equip them with the necessary tools to effectively perform their selling function
- Design market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- Build up good relationship with KOLs
- Give presentation for assigned products in RTMs, seminar, conferences…
- Cooperate field force to prepare for the hospital Tender & centralize Tender approach
- Follow visa expiration date of assigned products
- Business background, Pharmacist or Doctor could be a plus
- Experience as Product Manager at Pharmacy Company
- Marketing planning - Organizational/planning skills
- Leadership, good communication, analysis and presentation skills
- Excellent aptitude to build relationship with KOL
- Dynamic, good interpersonal skills, creative, innovative & motivated - Fluent in English both written and spoken
With great clients and known for their corporate environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.