Product Manager, Cardiovascular
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per annum
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 22 July 20192019-09-16 2019-09-20 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at a top five global Pharmaceuticals company, which is driven by constant search for innovation in five areas of excellence: cardiovascular, immune-inflammatory and neuropsychiatric disease, cancer and diabetes, as well as by activities in high-quality generic drugs.
About the Product Manager Role:
Leading a market leader product portfolio to meet the business objectives, managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products.
- To prepare marketing campaigns for products he/she is in charge of, to ensure the best awareness and sales of the product on the market
- To prepare orientations plan, three years plan and campaign plan for his/her products
- To provide, on regular basis, quantitative and qualitative market analysis with recommendations to Managers
- To develop collaborative relationships with key opinion leaders
- To continuously convince/update KOLs on product’s benefits
- To manage marketing projects
- To support company activities related to market access
- To work in close interactions with other departments
To succeed in this role, you should ideally have one to two years' experiences for the similar position at multinational companies or at least one year experience with the same level. You should have successful experience in Sales, both in qualitative and quantitative parameters.
- Pharmacist/ Doctor background
- Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, medical and products
- Be innovative with creative and practical ideas
- Fluent communication and influencing skills, assertiveness, good analysis and strategic thinking
- High responsibility, dynamic, good team work spirit
- Positive thinking, mature and independent
This company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on services and customer satisfaction.
If you are keen on career progression, enjoy working in a friendly and open-minded dynamic working environment, the role awaits you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.