Multichannel Marketing Lead
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting newly-created Multichannel Marketing Lead job has just become available in one of the most respected Pharma firms from Europe.
About the Multichannel Marketing Lead Role:
In this role, you will act as the Local MCM Lead for whole digital communication channels/platforms including existing and new development channels by enabling E2E of MCM strategy, planning, development, implement plan, tracking MCM performance and analytics for embed and growth.
- Transform customer insights into excellence and enrichment in digital interactions, in alignment with Emerging Markets Customer Engagement and Global Franchise marketing strategies
- Contributes to MCM strategic planning process of EM/EME and multichannel campaign plan to enhance integrated and cross functional channel usage capabilities and understanding in LOC
- Work with cross-functions, global, external and internal to ensure deployment of global digital channels with high quality standards and high level of customer engagement in LOC
- Ensure proper MCM content management utilisation as well as global content utilisation in line with different channel requirements and fragmented customer needs in LOC
- Ensure proper CLM methodology and understanding to refine the strategy by proper CRM usage both digital and F2F channels
- Decide on the MCM data, MC analytics KPI definitions used and reports to develop with BI, Commercial effectiveness and support optimise and implement strategies, ensure the implementation of attractive and efficient sales incentive and reward programs for the sales force with digital channels and help improved business performance
- Ensure implementation new digital areas to meet customer needs like social media; virtual call
- Lead MCM Governance Meeting and risk management to ensure proper governance execution and risk mitigation to support customer needs for channels optimisation
- Manage and control Budget of MCM team
- Coaching and develop capability for three MCM team members (MCM Development manager, MCM analytic manager, MCM technology manager)
To succeed in this role, you must have strong people management experience.
- Degree in Digital/Marketing/Sales
- Have a strong performance mindset
- Bachelors degree in digital, engineering, statistics, business administration (with an MBA Degree is preferred)
- Min three to five years experience in marketing, (digital), detailing & professional selling operations
- Pharma experience is an asset
- Perfect planning, prioritisation and decision making capabilities
- Commercial experience is an asset
- Fluency in English, good at oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working across boundaries and functional areas
- Strong performance mindset
- High resilience and agility
- Demonstrate project management skills, analytical skills, commercial understanding, market awareness and sound business knowledge
- Creative in problem solving
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership/ independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Multichannel Marketing Lead job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.