Healthy Lung Manager - Pharma
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 22 October 20192019-11-04 2019-12-21 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Healthy Lung Manager job has just become available at one of the biggest global Pharmaceutical firms in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Healthy Lung Manager Role:
Proactively and efficiently involve in respiratory Healthy lung initiative through developing, implementing and evaluating Respiratory healthy lung program. Analysis of market data to identify key area of opportunities and risks. Work cross functionally to implement activities and campaign for Respiratory therapeutic area.
- Develop healthy lung initiative to deliver company respiratory vision of Shaping the market and Positioning as trusted partner to government and health care community by working in partnership with Vietnam health care system and other stakeholders to ensure patient access to better healthcare by improving early diagnosis, appropriate treatment and management of Asthma & COPD
- Provide input and feedback on campaign implementation
- Work with regional team to ensure initiative implementation successfully
- Responsible for project and program performance and development
- Responsible for the management of budget and A&P spend
- Works with Field Force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team
- Works with analysts to analyse market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent operational skills and ability to think strategically.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Pharmaceutical/medical back ground
- Experience in MNC pharmaceutical marketing for ethical product, (respiratory is preferred) with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign
- Good stakeholder management
- Influence skill
- Able to work cross‐functionally especially with X‐functional team to develop specific plan to address different challenges at customer level
This is a global Pharma firm who is well-known for its expertise. The company is expanding rapidly with a strong sales team and looking to increase its exposure locally and regionally.
If you are driven, independent and has strong exposure in the market, this role is for you.