OTC Brand Manager
Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant An Nguyen
Date posted 02 June 2022ho-chi-minh-city marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-28 2022-08-01 marketing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great Product Manager job opportunity has become available in the market. This is a role for marketing leaders in the pharmaceutical OTC sector.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans in collaboration with the commercial team and distributors. This role will be responsible for the profitability of key products within the portfolio of consumer healthcare pharmaceuticals.
- Drive profit growth of the key products within the portfolio
- Cooperate with commercial team and distributors to develop and execute marketing strategy for product groups in the portfolio
- Evaluate the performance of the corporate brand based on agreed KPIs
- Develop and implement high quality marketing plans within the budgeting time-line
- Understand customer needs and market issues and opportunities through market analysis and formal market research
- Work with external agencies to design and execute high quality promotional programs: Event, Congress, Sampling, In-store Excellence, Merchandising, Digital Marketing
- Accurately forecast stock requirements for all products in the portfolio to consult commercial team, supply chain, business development and distributors
- Capacity to work with speaker or influencer for PR medicinal article or consumer workshop
- Manage the promotional expense budget
- Manage relationship with key customers, both internal and external, both hospital and retail channel
- Provide an analysis of sales and market data on monthly basis for the management (as required)
- Produce and deliver marketing campaign and communication campaign of corporate brand to required company time lines
- Effectively communicate clear objectives, key strategies and corporate messages to commercial team
- Key relationships (internal and external) include local, regional and global teams, advertising, PR and medical communications agencies, key opinion leaders, key customers
To succeed in this OTC Product Manager role, you will need to have more than five years' experience in brand management of consumer healthcare: food supplement, dermatology.
- Degree in a science-related discipline, pharmacist background is desirable
- Preferably, post-graduate qualifications (either completed or in progress) in marketing or business administration
- Pharmaceuticals industry experience (including sales and marketing experience) long term
- At least five years’ experience in brand management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceuticals industry, and consumer goods experience is compulsory
- Ideal candidate has overseen not only knowledge and experience in medicinal products, but also deeply well in consumer goods business in the past
This leading pharmaceutical company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of brand management and want to seek a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting Digital Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 June 2022An exciting job opportunity of Digital Marketing Manager for a big international online education platform has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Product Manager job has become available at one of the leading consumer electronics company, based in HCMC. Reporting directly to Head of Product Marketing, this is the role for the person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 17 June 2022A great Digital Marketing job opportunity has become available in the market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting job opportunity of IMC/MarCom Account Manager for Korean speaking for a international company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.