Medical Science Liaison - Oncology
Salary VND35000000 - VND45000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 27 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Medical Science Liaison job in the respected global pharmaceutical company based in Ho Chi Minh has just become available.
About the Medical Science Liaison Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be field-based medical personnel, responsible for engaging with key thought-leaders (KTLs), health care professional (HCPs), institutions and organisations in your territory through appropriate high level scientific interaction for information exchange, education, research activities, publications, consulting, and other medical affairs initiatives.
- Medical expert partnership: maintain credible peer-to-peer scientific relationships/partnership with national / top regional medical experts (ME) and decision makers
- Medical information: Provide reactive scientific information to unsolicited requests from HCPs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in assessing community education & research needs, and develop education & research strategies to meet those needs (registries, epidemiology projects, HEOR, preclinical of translational research, etc.)
- Contribute to the mapping / profiling of ME/decision makers and the identification of younger talented ME in line with medical affairs strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide balanced, accurate medical information to, and scientific exchange with institutional formulary decision makers
To succeed in this role, you will need to collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide balanced, accurate medical information to, and scientific exchange with institutional formulary decision makers.
- Education: The preferred educational background combines a doctoral level training (MD, pharmacist pharmD, PhD or other life sciences equivalent university degree) with strong scientific and clinical pharmaceutical knowledge and experience
- Experience and understanding of the evolving healthcare data environment and informatics is also a preference
- A minimum of two - three years' previous medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a definite plus
If you are driven and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.