Salary VND150,000,000 - VND170,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-28 pharmaceuticals 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Medical Director to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Medical Director Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for medical affairs, quality assurance, regulatory affairs and clinical trials.
- Establish Medical strategy and Medical communication plan
- Review promotion plans and drive implementation for current campaigns, jointly determine new product positioning strategies, communication package and empanelment of experts with marketing function, supervise preparation of 'medical backgrounders' for product management team and field staff, address queries of doctors
- Responsible for planning for healthcare professional meetings (regional and international), updating the DxD and BxD as applicable, secure approvals from HCP’s country affiliate, executing contracts with HCP’s and tracking till the payments are done after the event
- Product training for affiliate trainers, external lectures & briefing papers for affiliate marketing & medical departments in SEEM. Support new product launches in the SEEM countries
To succeed in this role, you will need to nurture relationship with KOL in SEEM countries. KOL engagement, KOL communication strategy and plan in place.
- Medical degree is a must
- 5 years in medical affairs or clinical development in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Fluency in both written & spoken English
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.