Medical Affairs Manager
Salary VND55,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-19 pharmaceuticals 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Medical Affairs Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Medical Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Medical Director, you will be responsible for providing medical scientific leadership to the business units by keeping abreast of the latest scientific developments in the relevant areas.
- Ensure that all marketing materials included publications are compliant with global Medical Governance and local requirements
- Plan and conduct relevant scientific training for the marketing and sales professionals in the organisation
- Respond to all external scientific and medical queries from physicians, regulatory authorities and public alike in an accurate, transparent and convincing manner in order to position BSP as a credible, trustworthy and professional leader in the industry
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen strategic partnership with relevant KOL’s, societies, and associations who can provide outside scientific assessment, assistance and support through scientific discussions in order to achieve the company’s business objectives
- Coordinate experts meetings and advisory boards
- Partner with business units to develop clinically relevant programs and initiatives to achieve business objectives
To succeed in this role, you will need to support regulatory affairs for new products application to review the clinical data and represents the clinical project if any.
- Doctor background with at least 3-5 years of experience related to medical fields
- Have capability to solve the problem internally and externally related to responsible products that sometimes need a practical judgement
- Have good relationship with other departments such as Marketing & Sales
- Have a good communication skill
- Previous experience in a clinical development role would be an advantage
The successful Medical Affairs Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.