Medical Science Liaison, Hanoi
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 medical-and-nursing Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry has a job vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join the office based in Hanoi.
About the Medical Science Liaison role:
Reporting to the Medical Advisor to lead the in-field execution of the TAL/MA-developed medical plan. He/she will contribute to the achievement of business success by putting the patient’s needs and safety into primary focus.
- Lead the in-field execution of the Therapeutic Area (TA) Medical Plan by establishing, developing, and fostering relationships with key external stakeholders
- Support medical strategies for compounds via field-based support from the medical function that are aligned with overall corporate goals and objectives
- Maintain a very high level of knowledge and understanding of the latest scientific/medical knowledge in the relevant therapeutic area by conducting literature searches, analysing clinical papers, attending conferences, courses and other such events
- Provide insights from key external stakeholders to internal cross-functional stakeholders as needed to guide the Brand and Medical plans
To succeed in the Medical Science Liaison job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a masters degree.
- Masters Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or similar discipline, or medical graduates (e.g. MBBS), Doctoral Degree in Life Sciences or medical post-graduate is preferred
- two to four years' working experience in medical affairs in pharmaceuticals, healthcare industry, or academia
- Minimum one year prior MSL experience, in relevant Therapeutic Area
- Product launch experience
- Experience working in relevant Therapeutic Area
- Clinical research experience
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well as on the training and development.
If you are driven want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.