Medical Affair Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND90,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Affair Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Medical Device firms in Diagnostics based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Medical Affair Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Medical Affair Head, you will be responsible to archive organisation's objective of clinical adoption by representing in clinical world and delivering medical value. The MAM provides scientific & medical excellence, ensures appropriate medical communication to external stakeholders following the Symphony principles. The MAM interacts with appropriate team member, HCPs and other decision makers on topics of mutual interest.
- Develops, coordinates and implements - in close communication with the commercial organisations – medical, scientific and clinical strategies to enhance and forward the understanding of the medical value of company in related therapeutic area across BAs
- Engages with HCPs, KOLs and other external stake holders to enhance the clinical knowledge of RDV’s medical value products
- Ensures strategic and project alignment with company Business Area medical functions as appropriate
- Support the commercial organisation in all matters pertaining to the Medical Function as defined by Dia Symphony such as Advisory Board meetings, Speakers presentation, Medical education / training activities
- Develop MSA expertise for MSA activities
- Acts as the clinical/ medical point of contact for related therapeutic area
- External communication with HCPs on company products, research developments, and changes in standards of care including unsolicited and non-promotional and/or off-label/pipeline content request with the highest integrity, compliance and adherence to legal, regulatory and company guidelines, policies & procedures.
- Provides clinical expertise in the development, management and maintenance of clinical and scientific communications, including research, publications, and educational materials, meeting/event presentations and information etc. on all company tests and disease areas
- Provide industry forum representation and manage scientific exchange for large reference labs
- Critically analyse medical and scientific literature, data, clinical trial study designs and clinical outcomes of published studies and effectively communicate knowledge within and external to the organisation
- Attends appropriate International Scientific congresses. Develops in-depth understanding of clinical practices and regulations, maintains understanding and insight into current lab and clinical practices and guidelines
- Maintain all activities within Good Promotional Practices, company quality and regulatory guidelines
- Utilise company medical expertise for responding to documented adverse events and off-label issue management
- Formulate and lead selected product access plan through collaboration with business areas. Collaborating with business, identify and select product (medical and scientific related) and formulate the plan in order to gain access in the market. Interact with Hospital Authority, Government or other organisations (e.g. Pharma companies) to establish funding availability for particular disease diagnosis/testing
- Other duties may be assigned by the management
To succeed in this role, you should be a Medical Doctor or hold a Masters in relevant medical area.
- Minimum five years' relevant working experience in health care industry
- Clinical research, Medical Affairs related experience preferred
- Excellent leadership skill with ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional working groups and teams
- Medical writing and speaking
- Understanding on scientific and medical publication
- Strong knowledge in GCP, ICH-GCP
- Skills in documentation and archiving
- Ability to priorities, plan& evaluate deliverable
- Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing)
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.