Medical Science Liaison, HCM
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 20 October 20192019-10-20 2019-12-19 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Medical Science Liaison job is one of top European Pharmaceuticals company is now open. This role will support development and implementation actions related to Medical Affairs business objectives, acting as a scientific and clinical expertise liaison with key internal functions and external stakeholders
About the Medical Science Liaison role:
This role is supporting the Head of Medical Affairs with main contribution within the scientific field is to provide information on advanced projects and programmes to other teams (internal educational trainings and facilitation of external events/ symposia), Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
- Improve and share knowledge and use scientific/clinical expertise with internal and external stakeholders as a result of an in-depth analysis of their needs, aiming to satisfy and improve stakeholder satisfactions
- Support Medical Advisor in designing and rolling out internal educational programmes to cover scientific training needs and facilitate the sessions
- Support Medical Advisor in organising and to attend in scientific events and symposia, as an advanced scientific lead, to inform others about the benefits of company's products, develop their knowledge and create professional relationships
- Coordinate administrative duties (reports, record activities) and responsible for archiving team activities as per NN policies, ensuring the audit readiness and transparency in accordance to company's Way of working
- Internal Stakeholders and Key Contacts interface: Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access and Sales Division
- External Stakeholders and Key Contacts interface: Key Opinion Leaders, Healthcare Professionals, Pharmacists, and healthcare decision – makers, IRB/IECs
To succeed in the role, you should have minimum two to three years' experience in a health related system, pharmaceutical company, or managed care environment.
- Education requirements Advanced Degree in Health Sciences required. Doctorate degree in Medical or Pharmacy disciplines strongly preferred. Work experience
- Clinical practice experience involving direct patient care preferred.
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in training and career development.
If you are driven and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.