Medical Affair Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Affair Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Pharmaceutical firms in based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Medical Affair Manager Role:
Reporting to the Medical Director, you will be responsible to archive organisation's objective, provides scientific & medical excellence, ensures appropriate medical communication to external stakeholders. The MAM interacts with appropriate team member, HCPs and other decision makers on topics of mutual interest.
- Leads and embeds the company Governance Framework in country, Area or Region
- Ensures compliance with industry and corporate ethics and with regulatory and legal framework
- Ensures excellence in execution of all governance processes, including oversight of all studies, medical information, scientific engagement and promotional practices
- Ensure high standards of ethic in clinical, medical strategies and practices
- Provide strategic and operational medical input to Medical - Marketing Business development, build external relations and develop professional connections with medical communities and relevant stake holders, provide medical expertise/ medical information on therapeutically assigned product support to achieve business objectives
- To provide medical input into assigned product-related regulatory issues and submissions
- To review product prescribing information for regulatory submission
- Assist Medical Director in developing and managing cross functional projects and other projects Being a Internal medical Speaker for Scientific engagement (SE) and promotional setting Fulfill any additional task (individually based) if requested by Medical Director
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of Vietnam medical practice.
- Medical graduate with specialist post-graduate degree (Internal Medicine or Public Health or related specialty preferred)
- Knowledge about GCP and medicine based evidence
- Working experience in Pharmaceutical industry (Medical affairs role)
- Health economic/Outcome research knowledge preferred
- Pharma Marketing/Market research knowledge preferred
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.