Salary VND50,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 medical-and-nursing Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Advisor job has just become available at one of the leading Pharmaceutical firms based in Hanoi.
About the Medical Advisor Role:
Reporting to the Medical Affairs Manager, this role is to contribute to the development of medical strategy and provides Medical input into Brand Strategies and Medical guidance and governance for all therapeutic areas ensuring support of the life cycle of all products.
- Develop strategic medical plan & input for assigned TA in collaboration with Commercial teams for Clinical activities, Market research, Key Opinion Leader development, Conference organisation
- Build a local literature database (disease and product related, accessible on a shared drive)
- Provide support MI for Key Account Managers (KAM), marketing, and for customers (when & where appropriate)
- Provide Q&A modules for relevant medical questions (Internal Medical Request (IMR) form & system and support communication with KOLs
- Support local publication & presentation activities
- Support congress activities (speaker support, service at booth)
- Develop slide decks (branded and unbranded) for training activities and for the support of key customers
- Contribute to the development of local marketing materials
- Support of KAMs with co-visits (KOLs and key customers)
- Expert knowledge of competitor products and activities
- Identify & understand insights of relevant KOLs & key stakeholders (mapping, outreach)
- KOL specific development plans created and delivered at North & Center regions
- Provide support to KOLs (literature supply, slide decks, speaker support)
- Understand the patient journey and the standard of care in relevant indications for company products
- Support RA in product information for registration & renewal
- Take care Pharmacovigilance & Medical information activities such as: adverse event reporting to Ipsen and local health authority, as well as medical information record & management, Pharmacovigilance & Medical information training to all company employees, under Medical Manager instruction / supervision.
- Manage MI & reporting system
To succeed in the role, you should have experience in therapeutic areas of Oncology, Neurology, Urology, Endocrine Paediatric, Obs-Gynecology.
- Medical Doctor with two years as Medical Advisor or five years as MSL
- Pharmacist with three years as MSL
- Medical Advisor / Marketing / Sales experience in management level
- Expert in Presentation / Training
- Interpersonal / Networking
- Leadership, independent, analysis
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity and commitment
- Master in English: reading Medical / Scientific information / translate and revised Training materials
- Experienced in Pharmacovigilance/ Adverse Event Report is an advantage
This leading firm needs no introduction and great value is placed on training for employees
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.