Medical Advisor/ Medical Affairs Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 16 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/medical-affairs 2023-01-16 2023-03-17 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of our healthcare client is looking for their first medical advisory role for the business in Vietnam.
About the Medical Advisor Role:
Reporting to Head of Business, the Medical Affairs key person to help the business act as pioneer in building new categories to tackle unmet health needs in Vietnam.
- Be an expert in medical support and take on responsibility for all medical related activities for the Vietnam business
- Co-design and develop medical role for the business with country manager and Head of Business
- Oversight of all medical activities in Vietnam
- Lead and drive the development of a medical strategy in a defined category/therapeutic area
- Be an active contributor to the cross-functional team in VN and regional plan and execute the medical education plan. Engage and ensure high quality scientific communication with leading specialists on a peer-to-peer basis
- Gain & report valuable insight into clinical patterns and scientific activities through KOL & stakeholder organisations interactions
- Co-develop/review marketing materials, claims, scientific evidence, rationales, and competitor intelligence
- Initiate and drive all medical activities as defined in the acceleration plan
- Organise and participate in Advisory Boards and Symposiums and co-ordinate conferences
- Participate in national and international conferences
To be successful in this role, you should possess at least three years of experience in medical roles in healthcare industry.
- Minimum three years post qualification experience in a healthcare or in an academic setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of understanding of product principles and their practical application
- Excellent level of understanding of principles for conducting research including, ethics and R&D applications
- Ability to translate scientific information to different audiences
- KOL & stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent project management and organisational skills
- Team player
- Results driven
- Commercially aware
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact Nu Ho for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.