Product Manager - Dema cosmetic
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Phan
Date posted 09 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/pharmacovigilance-and-drug-safety 2023-03-14 2023-05-08 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for developing relations and programs with all key accounts to establish the values of the organisation.
- Select/design events, and workshops to increase the visibility and enhance the reputation of the unit
- Coordinate both internal and external contributors to ensure the operational set up of events
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs
- Measure the impact of the action taken and ensure the follow-up
- Ensure the monitoring of activity relating to professional and medical relations
- Work together with other functions / departments (marketing, external communications and digital)
- Ensure the respect of internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
To succeed in the job, you must have at least 5 years of experience in the PM role of pharmaceutical company.
- Education Qualification: University Degree of pharmaceutical or Dermatologist
- Experience and knowledge dema-cosmetic will be an advantage
- High sense of responsibility, honest. Passionate & able to work under high pressure.
- Seasoned experiences in sales and/or marketing, Strong project experience in commercial area
- Establishing effective relationship with customers
- Result oriented - Decide and get things done
- Persuasive & effective communication
- Be customer service minded
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English, planning, negotiation skills, analytical skills
- Locate in HCMC
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7906