Trade Marketing Manager
Salary allowance + yearly performance bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Phan
Date posted 24 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city healthcare/pharmacovigilance-and-drug-safety 2023-04-25 2023-06-23 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm.
About the Trade Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for trade marketing activities & training activities for both internal & external sites in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaborate with marketing team and sales team for policy of whole channel
- Proposal program to re-act with change of market, competitor
- Standee, poster, display materials, draft content for designer/vendor and follow until get approval, production, payment, and delivery to sale teams/ customers. Display program management
- Seminar, conference, exhibition events, sponsorship organisation including implementation and payment. Be onsite for activation. Checking and monitoring activities to ensure effectiveness of activities. Budget tracking and monthly report
- Work with marketing set program structure and budget for program
- Allocate budget/KPI for sales teams
- Update, analyse data, push to ensure all account achieve KPI and strategic objective
- Update and handle issue of budget case
- Cascade KPI and content of program to other department and sales team to achieve the KPI
- Deploy POSM program, promotion to customers in order to achieve target
- Support sales team achieve KPI of program
- Proposal program to re-act with competitor and changing of market
- Manage customer database, update active customer by month and handle program for increasing penetration
- Work with sales team to update monthly program or activation of competitors
- Propose program to re-act with competitor
- Survey competitor's activities about pricing, market demand, consumers need
- Analyse training needs and create training plan (including invite KOLs if needed). Develop brochure/ catalogue leaflets / standees / banner ads (collaborate with Brand manager) / training materials, measure training results, manage training budget
- Other assignments from CHC Marketing Head
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least three years of experience in trade marketing and functional understanding of SEO and Social Media practices.
- Degree Holder in any discipline. Business, Science or Pharmaceutical related major is preferable
- Strong and solid experience in developing consumer branding strategy, marketing plan. Personal care, fast moving consumer goods industry preferred
- Strong analytical ability to interpret data
- Fluency written and spoken English is a must
- Highly motivated, fast-paced, creative, ability to lead multiple projects
A global pharmaceutical company specialises in the production of generic and over-the-counter drugs that help protect and regain a dignified and able life.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7906