Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive
Salary VND25,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month + Attractive company incentive
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hanh Dinh (Ella)
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rare Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive job has just risen at one of the leading clinical diagnostic equipment and consumables providers.
About the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive Role:
In this critical role, your main role is to be responsible for overseeing the registration process.
- Coordination and handling of corporate licenses for all entities in the company
- Coordination and communication with principals related to product documentation
- Coordination and communication with principals regarding regulatory documents requirements
- Responsible for product registration process and ensure timely updates
- Coordination of communication with local authorities, hereunder Ministry of Health and other relevant authorities related to corporate licenses, product registration and other licenses/registration needed for the business
- Research trends and changes in regulatory requirements affecting the company products & corporate licenses
- Monthly summary report on regulatory changes in the market & ensure timely communication of status of registration process with marketing and head of units
- Handle ad-hoc regulatory responsibility as per request of General Director
To succeed in the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive role, you will need to have at least two years' regulatory affairs experience in the healthcare industry.
- University graduated
- 2-3 years of regulatory job experience within healthcare
- Understands about the related law and regulations of government with focus on healthcare
- Motivated, dynamic, positive open minded, team works spirit
- Excellent interpersonal communication & solving skills
- Good sense of details and organised work approach
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure
This medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused regulatory affairs professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.