Head of Regulatory Affairs
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 06 July 2022ha-noi healthcare/regulatory-affairs 2022-07-14 2022-09-04 pharmaceuticals Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of our multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for Head of Regulatory Affairs.
About the Head of Regulatory Affairs Role:
Report directly to Regional Regulatory Affairs, this role will drive the department’s objectives and plans to support business goals.
- Develop, support and implement registration strategy and plan for all company products
- Responsible for the applications and approvals for new, renew products, variations, within the set time frame.
- Provide regulatory expertise to support company business
- Conduct in compliance with local regulatory agency requirements as well as relevant company policy and internal SOPs
- Responsible for recruiting, supervising, coaching and developing subordinates
- Ensure timely and complete training of the relevant personnel, in line with the training requirements for the role.
- Lead, manage, and coach the Regulatory Affairs Team through development of skills and capabilities of team members. Motivate members to build a good working environment and gain commitment from teams
To be successful in this role, you should have at least five years of experience in regulatory affairs in Vietnam market from multinational pharmaceutical companies.
- At least five years experience in regulatory affair function in multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Proactive and highly committed to support and deliver results
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
- High level of integrity and good morals
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you're driven and looking for a move up in your career path, this is an opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact Nu Ho for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.