Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND120,000,000 per month
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 09 November 2022ha-noi healthcare/regulatory-affairs 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 pharmaceuticals Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager is just available from one of our key client in pharmaceutical.
About the Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager:
Report to Regulatory Affairs Director, based in Ho Chi Minh, this role will works closely with and provides support across all divisions and functions, as needed and with focus in devising and delivering government and stakeholder relations programs while working with the leadership team to provide strategic counsel and make recommendations.
- Develop, support and implement registration strategy and plan for all company products
- Responsible for the applications and approvals for new, renew products, variations, within the set time frame.
- Provide regulatory expertise to support company business
- Conduct in compliance with local regulatory agency requirements as well as relevant company policy and internal SOPs
- Develop trusting and long-term relationships with community leaders, government officials, trade associations, business coalitions and senior leaders in the healthcare field. Develop and implement structured government affairs and public policy programs to support the company’s tactical and strategic business operations.
- Serve as a role model and coach to internal stakeholders for the planning and management of policy conversations with key government officials.
- Maintain and develop a political network of government and stakeholder contacts at the country level and with other relevant organisations
- Drive trends in regional policies, guidance and regulations relating to health issues and effectively strategizes accordingly.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the solid experience in Pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam and ability to develop strategic partnership with key external stakeholders.
- At least five years’ experience in regulatory affair and government affairs function in multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Proactive and highly committed to support and deliver results
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
- High level of integrity and good morals
- Strong English communication and presentation
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you're driven and looking for a move up in your career path, this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact Nu Ho for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.