Account Manager - Lab Diagnostic
Salary VND25000000 - VND35000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry is recruiting an Account Manager in lab diagnostic to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Account Manager - Lab Diagnostics Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing the lab diagnostics business in South of Vietnam market, expanding market share to achieve target and become top market leader. You will also take the lead in all commercial activities, including account management, distributor management, and market data collection, etc.
- Responsible for overall target to meet business volume in orders, revenue, EBIT and cashflow for assigned accounts or districts
- Ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline
- Collect market data from clients and prospects regarding installed based and assay consumption
- Identify and explore cross selling opportunities with other product lines or business areas
- Develop & execute effective sales and marketing strategy for assigned customers with distributors
- Ensure accuracy of revenue forecast and delivery of financial targets, orders & revenue of assigned customers
- Manage tender/procurement stage related tasks - work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions
- Coordination of service support, keep abreast with service support issues/ status and help maintain customer's satisfaction
To succeed in the Account Manager - Laboratory Diagnostic job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales & marketing teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum three years' experience in sales in the healthcare industry, experience in laboratory diagnostic and medical devices is preferred
- Understanding of the diagnostics laboratory market, with sales knowledge of healthcare market in South of Vietnam
- Leadership skill; negotiation skill and presentation skill
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel across Ho Chi Minh and Mekong Delta region: Can Tho, Tien Giang
This international medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, with great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on training their people for future career development to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager - Lab Diagnostic job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.