Regional Sales Manager
Salary VND50000000 - VND70000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Managing a team of 8 people, you will need to ensure the management of Sales Team & Activities in accordance with agreed Vietnam Business plans within the assigned Territory (Central, Highland, South, HCMC, Mekong).
- Hire, train and manage a team of highly skilled medical representative
- Develop and implement an effective sales targets, incentive scheme, sales forecasts, sales programs, with a clear vision on sales and practical actions on short, average and long term
- Ensure that the sales program is aligned with the organisation's vision, mission and business culture
- Plan, organise, lead and control the implementation of sales activities, sales projects, and other marketing programs regionally
- Participate in the annual budget preparation
- Motivate and develop its team to create additional motivation & recognition outside of bonuses and incentives to achieve the individual and team sales targets
- Ensure the smooth, healthy internal relationship between Key Account Manager, marketing and SFE & other departments to achieve the general goal of the company
Business development and strategic perspective:
- Vertical and horizontal development within the hospitals and the assigned region
- Look for new opportunities/clients (potential hospitals or users)
- Support Key Account Manager in tenders to place with high quantities each year with clear and feasible plan for activation
- Create and maintain a good relationship with key opinion leaders/doctors, chief of pharmacists, board of directors, service of health, reimbursement agencies, medical associations...
- Personality: result-oriented with a positive outlook, high responsibility, dynamic, detail attention, high commitment, leadership, autonomy, good communication skills, team work, able to manage close relationship with key accounts & key opinions leaders.
- Language skills: Fluent in Vietnamese, fluent in English
- Others: Frequent domestic business trips & overseas from time to time
- Degree in Pharmacy/Medicine
- Significant experience (3-5 years) as Regional Sales Manager
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.