Regional Key Account Manager - North
Salary VND50000000 - VND70000000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 13 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Regional Key Account Manager to join the office based in Hanoi.
About the Regional Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting into the National Key Account Manager, you will directly supervise, build and lead a team of 3 members to achieve the company target in hospital channel.
- Manage & develop KA team to support FF achieve target in hospital channel in Hanoi and Northern provinces
- Increase products access in hospitals by follow up listing & tender process in drug bidding
- Identify opportunities and needs, and maintain relationships with payers, healthcare decision makers, and healthcare professionals in assigned territories
- Follow up & update MoH/SoH policy & circulars in drug bidding
- Cross functional team work with internal & external customers
To succeed in this role, you need to have the ability to build good relationship with customers in Hanoi and provinces such as payers, healthcare professionals.
- Graduated in medical & pharmacy university
- Fluent English and proficient IT
- At least ten years in MNC working experience
- Deeply understanding MoH/SoH policy & circulars in drug bidding
- Experience in leadership (manage from 3 members in Northern area)
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
This international firm needs no introduction and is well-known in their expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.