Principle Solutions Specialist
Salary VND50000000 - VND70000000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 14 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available Principle Solutions Specialist job in a top 3 global medical devices company based in Ho Chi Minh / Hanoi has just become available.
About the Principle Solutions Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional, you will be responsible for achieving primary sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting products and therapies to doctors/ specialists through channel partners.
Primary Revenue Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving primary annual operating plan in terms of product units and revenue
- Responsible for forecasting of primary purchase and billing, removing all the hurdles and accomplishing the planned target
- Identify, appoint and network with reliable channels
- Evaluate performance & monitor channel partner sales and marketing activities
- Provide training and sales support to the channel partners, ensure accomplishment of revenue and profitability targets
- Periodic reviews and audits of the channel partner operations to ensure highest standard of customer satisfaction
- Daily co-ordination with distributors and monitor distributor customer relationship
- Reviewing the secondary sales performance and the primary sales performance, understand the gaps if there are any, agree on a mitigation plan along with Regional Manager and distributor
- Responsible to ensure discipline, compliance, coverage and revenue achievement of distributors
No Due Certificate and claim settlements
- Responsible for collating no due certificates every quarter end
- Responsible for complete claim management & aging report support
- Creation of accounts receivable, distributors annual operating plan, credit limits, credit period, bank guarantee
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the solid understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development & management.
- 12 – 14 years' experience in sales and distribution management
- Preferably from consumer durables or FMCG industry with experience of managing large volume of business and distributors
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English
- Professional standard of written and verbal communication with distributors
- Ability to communicate assertively and confidently with distributors
- People and relationship building skills including networking skills
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.