Key Account Specialist
Salary VND20,000,000 - VND25,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phung Vu
Date posted 29 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A Japanese pharmaceutical firm is looking for a Key Account Specialist, based in Ho Chi Minh City to cover tender and manage relationship with KOLS, reporting to Business Development Manager.
About the Key Account Specialist Role:
Your responsibility is to identify the potential markets for tender listing, secure the tenders with optimal prices, update the tender process following new regulations related to tender policies and also to build up good relationships with KOLs, drug committee, members of hospital and service of health to maximise tender listing results.
- Analysing and evaluating business situation (SWOT) in assigned accounts
- Proposing, planning and managing the activities of the team in such manner as to achieve provided goals accounts
- Monitoring and back checking the all assigned accounts performance
- Controlling business operating and result of those accounts
- Working closely with multi-functional teams (FF, marketing, logistics,...) to update key account on product roadmap
- Working with assigned accounts, reviewing performance and consulting them how to achieve agreed volume as well as compliance, take correction if any
- Ensuring clear communication and adherence of pricing and promotion to assigned accounts
Customer relationship building
- Having the plan for building cooperation, partner relationship, tender listing with assigned accounts
- Deep knowledge on the hospital structures and purchase processes, tender… to ensure the best company competences in term of tender sales & listing
- Working with top management of assigned accounts to ensure tender, listing, sale, share growth and sustainability
Identify & win new business
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities (new distribution/ new customers) & develop goals to ensure business
- Monitoring and implementing in coordination with FF team in term of the promotional activity for all customers in accounts area (if have any)
- Supervising the materials that used for accounts (if have any) in term of compliance and effectiveness.
- Market intelligent information management: Advance knowledge on the local market
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least 1 year of experience as tender position in Pharmaceutical MNC.
- Bachelor degree upward in Pharmacy/ Doctor; or health science degree
- Experiences in ophthalmology field are preferable
- Good experience in territories in the South East, Ho Chi Minh city, and Mekong Delta is required
- Effective communication skills, win-win negotiation skills, good at presentation skills
- Good in interpersonal skills
- Business planning, analytical thinking & self-direction
- “Can do” attitude, result oriented driven
- High capacity workload
- Ready to travel
- Understanding the regulation/ guidelines of Vietnam MOH and government for developing tender in Vietnam
This international pharmaceutical firm needs is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The Japanese culture encourages stable career track and people development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Key Account Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.