Salary VND40,000,000 - VND60,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 02 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the Medical Devices industry is recruiting a Product Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Product Manager role:
Reporting directly into the Country Manager, you will manage all the products in Automation portfolio among nationwide and Indochina countries.
- Manage field sales force and sales activities to achieve expected sales performance, profit, and other objectives within assigned accounts portfolio (70% sales and project management, 30% product management)
- On-going evaluation of results and development of recommendations as well as alternatives to drive performance in order to meet established targets within Indochina countries
- Produce sales plan to include performance, objective, trade spend turnover and customer profiles
- Cooperate with manager to build-up and update from time to time on customer information database
- Identify opportunities to drive mutual business growth and key account management
- Make sales forecast and report in terms of the field in charge periodically and timely
To succeed in this role, you will need to execute business strategy within defined area to promote awareness of company brand and develop level of customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in college/ university or equivalent minimum experience required
- Min three years' relevant working experience in field sales / project sales / marketing management or supervising work in Diagnostic field
- Higher sensitivity to work performance with positive mind-set of customer satisfaction, teamwork & compliance, strategic thinking
- Product knowledge about haematology, hemostasis, urinalysis & bio-chemistry, marketing principals
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of sales management and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.