Business Development Manager
Salary VND25,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phung Vu
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international pharmaceutical distributor firm is now looking for a Business Development Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Your responsibility is to develop market, identify and reach out to potential new clients, retain and strengthen good relationship with current clients, contact and support internal and external key stakeholders. You will report to Senior Business Developement Manager.
- Approach new potential clients and explore business potential in healthcare industry
- Develop business proposals and present to client to win new business opportunity
- Prepare offer, quotation, and in charge of negotiation with clients
- Follow-up and manage key accounts
- Proceed renewal business and cross-selling to get premium renewal contracts
- Initiate and maintain customer service activities to and improve customer trust and loyalty
- Continuously learn and apply new pharmaceutical market trend
- Assist line managers and other team members on other related tasks
To succeed in this role, you will need to have effective communication and negotiation skills and good understanding of the pharmaceutical market in Vietnam.
- Bachelor degree upward in Pharmacy/ Doctor; or Health Science degree
- At least 1-year experience in Business Development
- Fluent English
- Good in interpersonal and people skill skills
- Business planning, analytical thinking & self-direction
- High capacity workload
This firm is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Business Development professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.