Regional Sales Manager - South
Salary VND55,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 10 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will directly supervise, build and lead a team of 9 people to deliver/exceed sales and growth targets in accordance with the local sales and marketing plans and business strategy for the South Vietnam region.
- Develop, and implement the annual sales plan, to ensure achievement of agreed sales and gross margin targets and broader total business objectives for the South Vietnam region
- Develop & implement sales strategy to synergize the output of both the equipment & consumables sales team
- Explore new business opportunities and develop business cases to grow current business and develop new business
- Work closely with the regional product team, local marketing team, local operation team & local technical service team to achieve country business objectives
- Ensure ongoing currency of functional, and systems and procedures knowledge, via self-directed learning, proactive and effective involvement in training and development, and market research
- Determine required sales and product training for region to ensure effective sales and operations
- Provide strong functional leadership / coaching to all sales associates to assist in achievement of sales and profit targets
- Work as part of a team, providing back up and coverage and sharing responsibility across the South Vietnam region business for the completion of tasks as required
- Complete people management processes such as onboarding, performance development, people development, counselling, etc in a timely manner in accordance with established process and procedures
- Bachelor degree with 8-10 years' working experience in pharmaceutical or medical device service sector, in which 5 years or above at sales management position
- Knowledge of dentistry or dental science beneficial
- Challenging assignments with different sales roles (field vs. inside, selling Vs. sales support)
- Experienced in handling lot of SKUs and wide ranging product portfolio
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage more than 1 sales team
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Team player
This international firm needs no introduction and is well-known in their expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.