Distributor Relationship Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 18 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available Distributor Relationship Manager job in a top 3 global Medical Devices company based in Ho Chi Minh city has just become available.
About the Distributor Relationship Manager Role:
Reporting directly into the Country Leader, you will be responsible for choosing and developing distribution partners through knowledge of the local markets and competitors. Beside, you will need to establishe and support indirect/third party retail distribution channels.
With Current Distributors
- Liaise between tier 1 and all distributors in the monthly PO processing, PCA, documentation, shipments, invoice, payments and delivery
- Provide accurate distributor sales forecasts and proactively identify forecast risks and mitigation strategies. Interact with all the operations team of distributors and supply chain team forecast and targets setting
- Work with Country Leader and Regional FP&A to oversee and manage SIP monthly and quarterly results and pay outs by thorough secondary sales analysis
- Interact with distributors demand planning on: Month end reporting consolidation (consumption report, inventory report, market share reports)
- Work with Country Leader to develop and execute both short and long range sales plans and programs to ensure revenue, gross profit, and sales process objectives are achieved across their portfolio of Distributors.
- Review, analyse and suggest improvements for the inventory management at all distributors in Vietnam
- Coordinate with RA team to provide distributors with sufficient documents to support distributor to get import license, registration and applying tenders
With New Distributors
- Scan and identify new distributors that has potential business opportunities with the company
- Manage the online flow and process of distributors management
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and distribution management
- Preferably from consumer durables or FMCG industry with experience of managing large volume of business and distributors
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English
- People and relationship building skills including networking skills
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.