Business Analytics Lead
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 10 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a Business Analytics Lead to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Business Analytics Lead Role:
Reporting to the Regional Manager in Singapore, you will lead the development and successful execution of BA strategies in alignment to global/regional strategies and local business requirements to deliver new BA expertise in the market.
- Deliver BA services to the local market. Partner with country leadership team to develop analytical plans and solutions
- Lead analytic/insight discussions and projects. Coordinate with BA team and COE’s
- Strong focus on project budget control, agency management, and internal compliance including the management of the CEP process for PMR projects
- Develop effective relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Understand local business strategy and context and be accountable to drive processes to reduce costs and change current operating models and deliver value
- Provide input for the BA strategy - assisting with building operating plans, advising savings potentials, innovative approaches to BA solutions
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters in analytic discipline (e.g., Management Science) preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and sales processes)
- Working knowledge of all aspects of BA including PMR, forecasting, secondary data analysis and analytics tools
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management, managing complex projects, and leading matrix teams across functions
- Fluency in English
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their filed of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.