National Sales Manager (Hanoi based)
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND75,000,000 per month
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 11 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes internationally, this global leader in pharmaceutical industry is recruiting a National Sales Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the National Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, developing and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales target
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers; manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
To succeed in this role, you will need to liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Degree in related disciplines with at least 5 years of sales experience
- Candidates with relevant therapeutic area experience will be advantage
- Highly sales driven, business minded with entrepreneurial thinking
- Hospital oriented, tender know-how and resourceful
- Dynamic, focus, self-motivated with excellent communication and strong selling skills
- Strong in people management and business planning skills
- Passionate and customer oriented
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.