Sales Supervisor - Imaging Diagnostic
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An attractive Sales Supervisor in the respected global Medical Devices company based in Hanoi has just become available.
About the Sales Supervisor Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will oversee the execution of strategic business plans, and assist the Sales Manager in regular operating reviews to communicate results, address issues and gather input from stakeholders as well as ensure the standards for the high-calibre selection and development of future Sales Executives.
- Oversee the business plans for the direct territories as well as independent distributors as appropriate
- Assess and monitor the performance of the defined territories against the approved business plans, including developing action plans to promptly address under performance
- Manage expenses within the assigned sales area while ensuring that the operating margin goals are achieved
- Collaborate with the corporate team to manage the pricing strategy for the defined area while ensuring that the balance between sales performance and profitability are maintained
- Support the Sales manager with negotiations, contracting and sales strategies
- Coach and develop the sales department and attend key customer meetings, events and / or exhibitions
- Educate the sales force on contract agreements and business opportunities as well as develop and drive activities in the field to maximise sales within the customer base
To succeed in the Sales Supervisor role, you will need to have at least three years' medical sales management experience in the medical device or equipment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in bio-medical, business, sales, marketing, or related disciplines
- A minimum of three years' successful sales experience in the medical industry or related business experience
- Proven track record in sales management and in securing government tender
- Solid understanding of the hospital market in Vietnam
- Must possess a strong drive, an analytical mindset with the ability to resolve field related issues
- Good presentation skills, strong computer literacy and proficient in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Supervisor job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.