Senior Sales Executive
Salary VND25,000,000 - VND35,000,000 per month + attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hanh Dinh (Ella)
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
One of the most respected global bio-pharmaceutical companies is expanding its business presence in Vietnam and now looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Sales Executive Role:
Reporting to Regional Manager, you will develop the company's insulin product portfolio in Vietnam.
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution and presentation and communication of campaign results
- Attain a thorough understanding of the company's services, solutions and capabilities and how they differentiate from competitors.
- Determine appropriate sales/client win strategy, leverage appropriate internal resources to facilitate sales strategy, fully manages all key steps and milestones to drive to agreement to purchase.
- Manage customers in the country, especially key accounts/contract customers, and make customer visits to develop relationships and achieve plan
- Monitor market trends, competitive activities and strategies, evolving environmental and compliance/legal issues in country and report out
- Prepare sales forecast and assist in recommending competitive pricing strategies
- Participate in industry and professional conferences and other promotional and marketing programs sponsored by the company in order to develop leads and market intelligence
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in sales with documented success
- Understand the value proposition (technical and commercial) of a product and how to sell value to customers
- Confident and possessing the initiative to function with minimum supervision
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partnering business segments
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This international bio-pharmaceutical company is listed on Australian Stock Exchange and recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Sales Executive job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.