Salary VND120,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-14 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Country Manager job has become available at a global Medical Devices company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Country Manager Role:
The Country Manager will take P&L responsibility, for building an effective sales pipeline which will result in achieving strategic & financial goal in his or her territory. This position plays a key role in managing the sales and marketing activities through combination of direct and distribution organisations across the country.
- Develop/shape/customise/implement/drive the local country commercial / marketing strategy to be aligned with Global & Regional Commercial / Marketing Strategy
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objective while maintaining territory budget
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives
- Develop go to market strategies through direct sales efforts and business partners to accelerate products and services with business partner in assigned territory
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the product portfolio
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up
- Coordinate and facilitate of each market regulatory requirement & procedures
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behaviour with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain key NGO account and key opinion leaders in responsible market
- Maintain complete customer master list
- Ensure all activities carried out by self are in accordance with legislative employment policies and safety requirements and corporate policy
To succeed in this role, you should have strong people management skills – ability to lead, manage the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent
- Above 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience in IVD industry
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in English and/or in local language
- Post-graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business
- In country experience managing sales and distribution infrastructure for healthcare products
- Ability to recruit and manage sales, marketing and functional team
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment, with a variety of internal departments with business partners
This is a global Medical Devices company who is well-known for its expertise. The company is expanding rapidly with a strong sales team and looking to increase its exposure locally and regionally.
If you are driven, independent and has strong exposure in the market, this role is for you.