Sales Manager - Diabetes Care
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes internationally, this global leader in Medical Devices industry is recruiting a Sales Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Sales Manager Role:
You will lead sales force for diabetes care portfolio nationwide by managing overall team activities to effectively promote, implement and drive sales strategy to increase revenue, market share and increase customers’ satisfaction; and driving continuous long term business to achieve company objectives and sales targets.
- Lead and manage sales force by implementing effective sales strategies, and specified action plan to ensure sales targets and business objectives are achieved
- Propose and plan annual sales targets, budget control, compensation programs and incentive schemes for diabetes care product portfolio
- Drive strong business relationships with current, new and/or potential key customers
- Strategize the and actively seek for opportunities to expand market share and grow business
- Monitor pre and post sales activities of sales teams
- Support team activities and initiatives to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Assume leadership role within the team and facilitate effective communication of vision
- Provide support through field visits, observations and measurement of results to assess team’s performance and drive improvements where necessary
- Manage and consolidate trends from competitive intelligence and/or emerging issues in the market, set key performance index (KPIs) to develop strategic business strategies and decisions
- Build/Create new KOLs
- Sustain MOH Hospital/ PK business, private hospital: service, QC.
- Maintain close relationship with opinion leaders, government supplies officials, vendors, purchasers and healthcare professionals as approved, to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Conduct business in full compliance to behaviour in business and behaviour in competition
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales teams.
- Multi-national companies experience at managerial level for at least 3 years
- At least 5 years of experience in sales management
- Knowledge of Vietnam’s healthcare market in both hospital (tender) and retail
- Experience and established connections to HCP will be a plus
- Marketing and business development experience will be a plus
- Good leadership and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
The company makes a difference to patient lives every day. Each and every one of them believes that science has the ability to change lives and that to deliver this takes many people with many skill sets.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.