Regional Sales Manager
Salary VND70,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Attractive Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hanh Dinh (Ella)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 pharmaceuticals 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An unique and specialist role for Regional Sales Manager has become available within a leading multinational healthcare company. Responsible for managing a strong sales team, this Regional Sales Manager will play a critical role in the organisation.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the sales targets implementation in region related.
- Lead regional sales team to achieve or exceed sales, profit and growth target
- Develop and manage regional distributors, including sales achievement, territory management, quarterly evaluation, tender project, and so on
- Fully implement commercial promotion activity within the commercial policy
- Lead, develop, train, manage and motivate the regional sales team
- Plan and execute marketing program and activity, balance invest and return
- Conduct field visit and joint call to know hospital market, build the KOL team
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good people management and demonstrate strength in decision making, teamwork, initiative, and driving the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Medicine
- At least 5 years of sales management and 2 years’ experience in multinational company
- Experience in ETC market
- Able to handle operation jobs and achieve target through management skills such as territory management, route management, meeting, communication, negotiation, team work, customer service
- Build and lead a team to successfully deliver strong results
- Able to empower and align team members around common objectives
- Willing to travel for business trip
This international company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. For over 100 years, the company has brought new products and technologies to the world and helped people to live their best possible life through the power of health.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.