Business Unit Manager
Salary VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month + Attractive bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Hanh Dinh (Ella)
Date posted 19 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Business Unit Manager job has just come available in one of the most respected medical devices distributor companies. Responsible for managing a sales team, this Business Unit Manager plays a critical role for the organisation’s dental care business.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the sales targets implementation in territory related.
- Deliver agreed upon operating plan and budget, ensuring sales, expenses and EBIT meet or exceed targets. Establish strategic direction for the company’s long-term growth within the region
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers in the locality
- Analyse the competitive strategy; recommend building up the marketing and promotional programs
- Develop, strengthen the network marketing, customer contact, personal information collected and aggregated from Sales Representative to make the Sales report and adjust strategies
- Lead, motivate and develop individuals as well as cross-functional and functional teams, ensure the development of reward and recognition programs that reinforce high performance
To succeed in this role, you must have proven sales record, client base and leadership qualities.
- University graduated
- Experience in healthcare sector
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, good team-work spirit
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Hard-working, honest, have "can do" attitude
- Good in English competency
- Capacity to drive the territory independently
This medical device company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.