Market Development Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-18 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A rapidly expanding Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Market Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a newly-opened role.
About the Market Development Manager role:
You will be responsible for business strategies to facilitate company growth. You will work to improve an organisation's market position and achieve financial growth; define long-term organisational strategic goals; build key customer relationships; identify business opportunities; negotiate and close business deals; and maintain extensive knowledge of current market.
- Develop/shape/customise/implement/drive the local country commercial/marketing strategy to be aligned with global & regional commercial / marketing strategy
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Vietnam business and future APAC, by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to maximising the product portfolio market opportunities in its territory
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objective while maintaining territory budget
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the product portfolio
- Identify customer issues and resolves sales related difficulties
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up
- Coordinate and facilitate of each market regulatory requirement & procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Medical technology Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent
- Post-graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in IVD industry desirable and international company will be preferred
- Solid understanding of the IVD market in Vietnam (preferably POC)
- Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets or KPIs
- Experience in new business strategies and could build strong relationship with KOLs
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in Vietnamese Language and English
This leading Diagnostic - Medical Devices firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With a strong history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.