Regional Sales Manager - Medical Devices
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-18 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job has just come available in one of the most respected global Medical Devices companies.
About the Regional Sales Manager role:
Based in Hanoi, you will be responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring the activities of a sales team within North Vietnam to achieve established sales targets.
- Develop/shape/customise/implement/drive the local country commercial/marketing strategy to be aligned with global & regional commercial/marketing strategy
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Vietnam business and future APAC, by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to maximising the product portfolio market opportunities in its territory
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objective while maintaining territory budget
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives
- Develop and execute business plan to accelerate Abbott products and services with business partner in assigned territory
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the product portfolio
- Identify customer issues and resolves sales related difficulties
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up
- Timely follow up and management of all leads that are distributed in territory
- Coordinate and facilitate of each market regulatory requirement & procedures
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Medical technology Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business preferred
- +5 years of Sales experience in IVD industry desirable
- At least 3 years in sale manager level and international company will be preferred
- Solid understanding of the IVD (preferably POC) market in Vietnam
- Experienced in sale with distribution partner or local spot dealers
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in Vietnamese Language and English
- Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets
- Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance
- Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team
- Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with KOLs
This medical device company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.