Business Development Manager
Salary VND55,000,000 - VND75,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-22 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A rapidly expanding global Medical Devices company is seeking a talented Business Development Manager in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a nationwide role.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting directly into Business Director of Emerging Markets, you will be responsible for executing sales & marketing strategies to achieve business results in Vietnam.
- Develop and execute brand plans using marketing processes
- Manage product sales budgets and continually monitor and analyse actual product performance against forecasted sales
- Develop, execute and monitor product strategy in respective market to drive growth in collaboration with regional team, channel partners and/or key customers etc
- Carry out promotional and non-promotional activities to support products at different stages of the lifecycle; ensure promotional/advertising strategies and collaterals are consistent with corporate image and objectives
- Monitor and review sales achievements and identify opportunities across specific accounts and territories
- Effective and timely forecast and supply chain engagement though the review of unit sales trends
- Manage the launch of new products and line extensions to optimal effect
- Coordinate market research to ensure maximum capture of target market intelligence; analyse and combat competitor activity
- Identify new business opportunities and develop business case for prioritisation
- Establish, develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers and key opinion leaders; building a strong KOL tier and engagement activities
To succeed in this role, you should be degree qualified and have a minimum of five years' significant sales & marketing and distribution management experience; Orthopedic market experience will be advantageous.
- Analysing and interpreting market and sales data/reports
- Communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Organisational and planning skills
- Sales and product knowledge
- Ability to develop and implement account plans and strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Ability to travel locally and nationally up to 30% of time supporting field staff and customers
This organisation is a global brand. It offers plenty of room for development to its employees.
If you are driven and have a successful track record in the Medical Devices industry, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.