Business Development Manager, North of Vietnam
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-22 medical-and-nursing 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A rapidly expanding Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in Hanoi to take care of its business in the North of Vietnam.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting directly into Regional Business Manager - South East Asia, you will be responsible for executing sales & marketing strategies to achieve business results in North of Vietnam.
- Develop and execute brand plans using marketing processes
- Manage product sales budgets and continually monitor and analyse actual product performance against forecasted sales
- Develop, execute and monitor product strategy in respective market to drive growth in collaboration with country manager, channel partners and/or key customers etc.
- Carry out promotional and non-promotional activities to support products at different stages of the lifecycle; ensure promotional/advertising strategies and collaterals are consistent with corporate image and objectives
- Monitor and review sales achievements and identify opportunities across specific accounts and territories
- Effective and timely forecast and supply chain engagement though the review of unit sales trends
- Manage the launch of new products and line extensions to optimal effect
- Coordinate market research to ensure maximum capture of target market intelligence; analyse and combat competitor activity
- Establish, develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers and key opinion leaders; build a strong KOL tier and engagement activities
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales & marketing teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Professional marketing expertise
- Analysing and interpreting market and sales data/reports
- Communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Organisational and planning skills
- Sales and product knowledge
- Ability to develop and implement account plans and strategies to achieve sales objectives
- Ability to travel locally and regionally up to 30% of time supporting field staff and customers
- Strong ethics and compliance mindset
Founded for over 100 years, the company is headquartered in USA. With the revenue of 12 billion USD in 2017, it is one of the biggest Medical companies in the world.
If you are driven and have a successful track recording the healthcare industry, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.