Ethical Sales Manager
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-12 pharmaceuticals Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Ethical Sales Manager job has just come available in one of the most respected global Pharmaceutical companies.
About the Ethical Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing and monitoring activities of field force within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established target.
- Develop sales plan, lead events and activities. Manage day-to-day activities of sales team
- Ensure a maximum coverage of clients through appropriately allocating territory for staffs
- Allocate target to team members; communicate and get staff’s agreement on incentive scheme; submit team’s incentive calculation on a timely manner
- Propose and implement sales plans to meet changing targets and competitive conditions
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimise resources and prioritise spending
- Conduct field coaching
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through appropriate allocation of territories and monitoring staffs activity reports and strategic contact with key customers, associations
- Feedback on market intelligence to the management through reports and informal discussions
- Liaise with other functions in marketing and customer service to implement campaigns and activities
- Provide inputs in incentive design stage and communicate to assigned teams; provide feedback on incentive scheme after implementation
- Support employees in implementing of their growth plans; develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner
- Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility
- Special projects as directed by the Manager
The successful candidate will have at least three years' experience in management role.
- Experience in working in Pharmaceutical industries/Nutrition companies’ business with closely interactions with business functions and & external partners
- English fluency
- Strong sales track record
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Customer focus
- Delegating responsibility
- Facilitating change
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- University graduate in Medical/ Pharmacy qualification
This Pharmaceutical company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.