Business Manager, Life Sciences
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-16 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Business Manager job has just come available in one of the most respected global Medical Devices / Life Sciences companies.
About the Business Manager job:
Business Manager with objectives to develop, execute, and achieve division sales and marketing plans to deliver customer-centric solutions in a cost effective manner. In this position, you will work with various departments to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and build and develop a driven and motivated Life Sciences team.
- Identify and grow sales prospects for Life Sciences division
- Strategise to develop customer-focused solutions and aggressively execute
- Identify customers / stakeholders critical to account and establish relationship to ensure success
- Coordinate and/or directly prepare daily sales process documents (e.g quotations, verbal sales orders, contracts, government tenders and proposals)
- Coordinate with different departments (e.g. Supply Chain, Application, Service) to solve customer needs, consistent to customer expectations and satisfaction
- Collect and update market information, share and develop counter-strategies against competitors
- Coordinate and handle customer complaints according to company’s procedures
- Ensure customer solutions presented are best-in-class from a technical and point of view and professional in delivery
- Experience with flow cytometry is preferred
- Ensure conduct and actions are consistent with Quality Systems requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure reports and documentations are done and submitted in a timely manner (e.g. sales funnels, monthly reports, staff objectives/reviews, etc.)
- Implement and assist in responsibilities assigned by upper management
To be a successful candidate, you should have a degree or equivalent in Science/ Medical Lab Science.
- Preferably with 5 to 7 years of sales, marketing, and supervisory experience in the Diagnostic / Life Sciences market, preferably in Life Science field
- Ability to formulate and achieve customer-focused sales and marketing strategies and tactics; develop and track sales funnel; lead and motivate channel partners; manage cross-team complexities and numerous product portfolios
- Demonstrate excellent academic/ product knowledge, integrity in character and positive attitude in facing growth and challenges.
- Demonstrate top tier selling and customer communication skills; competencies in computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Life Sciences and research market
This US company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.