Business Development Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Long Doan
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-04-16 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in medical devices industry is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join the team in Vietnam.
About the Business Development Role:
The successful candidate will report directly to both the General Manager in Vietnam and the Regional Medical Sales Manager based in Malaysia. She/ he will be a key member of the Management Team and will be a driving force for the Company’s overall performance and image.
- Increase medical market share by developing new and existing accounts and be ready to take the challenge for building the business to US$3.0 million within a three- year period
- Contribute to overall brand strategy and identify solutions for entry into Private Health care groups and Government linked projects.
- Develop key market ‘mapping’ understanding of the Medical sector giving maximum exposure for company products.
- Knowledge sharing of International Safety Standards and codes relating to the safe design, installation and maintenance of medical gas systems, namely: Oxygen/N2O/Air4/CO2/Surgical air/Instrument Air/Vacuum/AGSS - plant as well as pipeline components, Med gas outlets and Alarms. (Qualification in the area would be a benefit but not essential).
- Develop the After-market (Service and Planned Maintenance) for all equipment installed
To be a successful candidate, you should have a bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent track record of building, leading, motivating and managing Distributor Networks with proven business growth
- Proven years of sales and marketing experience at a senior level from a sales company environment within the Medical or Health Care Industries
- Expert knowledge in Technical aspects of Med Gas System Installations
- Proven track record in identifying and setting up the required sales channels
- Strong communication and language skills especially in presentations and public speaking
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Results Oriented
- Ability to lead and influence diverse people to achieve and exceed common goals
- A High level integrity & trust, whilst also demonstrating initiative and self-motivation
- Dynamic team building personality
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career / seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.