Marketing Manager, Medical Devices
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month + Competitive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in Medical Devices industry has a job vacancy for a Marketing Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting into the Business Director, you will lead a team of 10 Marketing staffs and be responsible for all Marketing activities of the business.
- To regularly review performance of direct reports to ensure alignment to overall company’s objectives and recommend training needs or make necessary resource changes to adapt to constant changes
- To constantly conduct industry market analysis, identify SWOT, anticipate changes, meet key manufacturers expectations and ultimately meet customers’ needs
- To regularly benchmark multiple needs as well as team service offerings against major competition, and proactively implement strategic plans
- Work closely with team members to review needs, identify threats, and communicate corrective or preventive strategies accordingly
- Work with team in product positioning, benchmarking against major brand competitor
- To strategically analyse SKUs, launching those with high market potential and terminating non-profitable ones, maintaining cost control as end result
- Launch products with principals and FSS team leaders effectively to target relevant market segment and control for success
- Stay abreast of competition, monitor market trends consistently, client feedback, plan, implement and adopt appropriate strategies
- To attend training when so required and to train the FSS team and product team in the assigned speciality care area after principal training
- Gather product market data by calling on customers with field staff and evaluating sales call results
- Roll out promotional activities plan, conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments to principals
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders and network with key stakeholders in their respective care areas
- Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals
- Implement product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ensure sales team is equipped with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product and has access to printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers
- Manage principal's budget
- Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the ability to develop effective competitive strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Five years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Good experience and knowledge in medical equipment and consumables in Healthcare Industry
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Strategic in approach to solving problems
- Possess the ability to understand situations on a larger scale, but also possess the ability to manage details.=
- Strong interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate impactfully and influencing people positively.
- Utilise resources effectively and efficiently in accomplishing plans and focus efforts on areas to create most positive impact to the business
- Ability to build and develop a team and set clear, achievable goals for team members
This company has an organic working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow an ambitious career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this challenging but yet exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.