Business Development Manager, North
Salary VND35,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 medical-and-nursing Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rare Business Development Manager job in a respected global Medical Devices company based in Hanoi has just become available.
About the Business Development Manager role:
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for executing sales strategy in Medical Department for the company in a designated market. You'll play an important role in developing future growth and direction of the company.
- Search new opportunities and sales channels on the market
- Delivering sales, fulfilling individual set sales target and develop own network of clients
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
- Monitor field information and trends in the markets, customers, products, prices and competitor activity and regularly report it to the Company as agreed
- Maintain appropriate communication with customers and create brand loyalty through regular follow-up
- Make presentations and trainings for customers
- Elaborate quotations, product specifications for the clients and store them as agreed with the Company
- Travel in order to meet customers and discuss about Company’s devices
- Participate at preparation of the exhibition; participate in exhibition, seminars and conferences
- Participate at marketing activities that lead and support sales activities
As a Business Development Manager, you are expected to have good sales and management skills already, together with appropriate qualifications. Such skills and ability will be closely monitoring and evaluated.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
This international medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, with great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on training their people for future career development to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.