Business Development Manager
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most recognised Medical Devices - Diagnostic brand based in HCMC is looking for a Business Development Manager.
About the Business Development Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Manager based in Thailand, you will be responsible for developing the business in the whole Vietnam market, expanding market share to achieve target and become top market leader.
- Responsible for overall target to meet business volume in orders, revenue, EBIT and cashflow for assigned accounts or districts
- Ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline
- Collect market data from clients and prospects regarding installed based and assay consumption
- Identify and explore cross selling opportunities with other product lines or business areas
- Develop & execute effective sales and marketing strategy for assigned customers with distributors
- Ensure accuracy of revenue forecast and delivery of financial targets, orders & revenue of assigned customers
- Manage tender/procurement stage related tasks - work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions
- Coordination of service support, keep abreast with service support issues/ status and help maintain customer's satisfaction
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales & marketing teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum three years' experience in sales in the healthcare industry, experience in laboratory diagnostic and medical devices is preferred
- Understanding of the diagnostics laboratory market
- Leadership skill; negotiation skill and presentation skill
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel across nationwide
This international medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, with great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The firm is also very focused on training their people for future career development to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.