Product Manager - In Vitro Diagnostics
Salary VND60,000,000 - VND80,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and challenging Product Manager job has just become available in one of the biggest global Medical Devices Diagnostic companies from the US.
About the Product Manager role:
Reporting directly into the Regional Manager of Vietnam and Indochina, you will manage all the products in Biochemistry and Immunology portfolio among nationwide and Indochina countries.
- Manage field sales force and sales activities to achieve expected sales performance, profit, and other objectives within assigned accounts portfolio (70% sales and project management, 30% product management)
- On-going evaluation of results and development of recommendations as well as alternatives to drive performance in order to meet established targets within Indochina countries
- Produce sales plan to include performance, objective, trade spend turnover and customer profiles
- Cooperate with manager to build-up and update from time to time on customer information database
- Identify opportunities to drive mutual business growth and key account management
- Make sales forecast and report in terms of the field in charge periodically and timely
To succeed in this role, you will need to execute business strategy within defined area to promote awareness of company brand and develop level of customer satisfaction.
- Diploma in college/ university or equivalent minimum experience required
- Min five years' relevant working experience in field sales / project sales / marketing management or supervising work in Diagnostic field
- Higher sensitivity to work performance with positive mind-set of customer satisfaction, teamwork & compliance, strategic thinking
- Product knowledge about haematology, hemostasis, urinalysis & bio-chemistry, marketing principals
This leading professional firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven and have a successful track record of sales management and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.