Business Unit Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 15 August 20192019-09-12 2019-10-14 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most recognised Pharmaceutical brands based in HCMC is looking for a Business Unit Manager for their retail channel.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Channel Director, you will be responsible for managing the nationwide sales team in assigned products of division.
- Monitor sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on a regular basis and report to all concerned
- Provide regular estimates of the expected sales for the month, in alignment with the objective of good customer service, avoiding over- stocking
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting to ensure all field force conform to company policy and procedure (spending – code of conduct – budget – gross profit) and provision of a professional and excellent level of customer service among sales team
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good knowledge of the Vietnam Health care industry and strong leadership / people management skills.
- Graduated from University or MBA, Medicine & Pharmacy background is preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry in OTC / Retail channel
- Strong leadership, generally at least five years in people management
- Calm and mature personality
- English & computer proficiency
The successful Business Unit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are determined and seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity