Key Account Executive/Manager
Salary VND45,000,000 - VND55,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Nu Ho
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Executive/Manager job has just become available at one of the leading Medical Device firms based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Key Account Executive/Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for the performance of all sales activities for organisational business as it relates to all dealers, hospitals, universities and other key customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop and implement the annual sales and marketing business plan in the assigned territory to ensure achievement of agreed sales and profit targets
- Ensures that dealers/distributors/key accounts maintain required inventories; meet standards on efficient and accurate customer services (order fill rates and delivery lead time) and customer complaints handling; execute company initiated end-user promotions; submit required reports; and adhere to grey market control compliance measures
- Identify key opinion leaders and work with Regional Sales Manager to ensure development of strong business relationships
- Act as direct customer contact to address and resolve customer concerns
- Work as part of a team, providing back up and coverage and sharing responsibility across the region business for the completion of tasks as required
- Understand and communicate the needs and expectations of the customers to ensure we meet and exceed expectations
- Record all sales activities and market intelligence as required. Establish and maintain dealer profiles
- Track and review dealer performance and compliance to ensure effective channel productivity for the long term
- Undertake monthly analysis of sales and implement action to ensure achievement within agreed parameters
- Work closely with marketing and logistics team to ensure sales forecast accuracy by providing relevant market information and feedback on impact of marketing programs on sales trends
- Design and implement distributor and key account incentive programs in accordance with strategy and policy
- Develop and implement pricing strategies for key accounts in line with marketing and business strategies
- Support the Regional Sales Manager in the development of medium and long term plans
- Ensures the right number of dealers to support the business objectives. Responsible for the recruitment, qualification and retention of dealers needed to support the country’s growth objectives in accordance with strategy and policy
- Via self-directed learning, proactive and effective involvement in training and development, and market research, ensure ongoing currency of; product knowledge, sales skills, systems knowledge, and internal processes
- Ensure understanding and adhere to all compliance requirements. Building and protecting company's brand as a company with ‘unquestionable integrity’
- Lead the assigned territory in accordance with the Mission Vision and Values, in a way which builds a coalition, builds the Company reputation, and inspires others to become leaders
- Contribute to the development of training and educational programs for customers and other team members
- Work closely with Marketing Team to coordinate set-up and host trade-show/ exhibit/ seminars/ clinical meetings as assigned to build product demand
To succeed in this role, you should possess over five years' selling experience.
- Bachelor degree in specified discipline
- Selling skills certifications an advantage
- If no degree an equivalent combination of training and experience, typically seven or more years selling experience
- Demonstrated by target achievement and team engagement
- Unquestionable integrity
- Ability to learn technical product knowledge
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.