Business Development Manager - Medical Devices
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting newly-created Business Development Manager job has just become available in one of the most respected Medical Devices company from US.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Working alongside the Regional Manager, ASEAN to develop and implement strategic sales plan for the Vietnam market. Will be responsible in developing and executing marketing plan based on the market data, which will encompasses both customers and competitors insights.
- Execute plan agreed with Regional Manager ASEAN to maximise sales revenue from the Vietnam distributors to achieve the target and overall budget
- Develop and executing brand plans using marketing processes based on relevant market data, customer and competitor insights
- Manage product sales budgets and continually monitoring and analysing actual product performance against forecasted sales
- Develop, execute and monitor product strategy and tactical plans in respective market to drive growth in collaboration with regional manager, regional product managers, channel partners and/or key customers etc.
- Conduct product training for channel partners and support surgeon training at workshops
- Act as translator on both English and Vietnamese language
- Carrying out and/or supporting promotional and non-promotional activities to support products at different stages of the life cycle; ensuring promotional/advertising strategies and collateral are consistent with corporate image and objectives
- Monitor and review sales achievements and identify opportunities across specific accounts and territories
- Effective and timely forecasting and supply chain engagement through the review of unit sales trends
- Supporting tender submission process by providing product information and gathering of market intelligence and relevant market insights
- Managing the launch of new products and line extensions to optimal effect
- Coordinating market research to ensure maximum capture of target market intelligence; analysing and combating competitor activity
- Ensure channel partners adhere to compliance guidelines/policy at all times
To perform this job successfully, you should have the ability to develop and implement account plans and strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Minimum five years of significant sales and marketing experience and distributions management experience
- Experience in Orthopaedics product experience will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialised Courses and/or Training
- Professional marketing expertise
- Analysing and interpreting market and sales data/reports
- Communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Organisational and planning skills
- Sales and product knowledge
- Ability to travel locally and nationally up to 30% of time supporting
This organisation has an energetic and dynamic team to work with, and offers an open culture where all team members are motivated to bring in new ideas and ownership/ independence is valued.
If you are driven, motivated and ready to take the next step in your career, this Business Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.